Unwanted Header appearing after Upgradee

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Unwanted Header appearing after Upgradee

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

percyb
    Participant

Hey guys!

I was hoping someone might know how to get rid of the lowercase “jersey ice cream co.” header that is appearing at the top left of my site after upgrading to the newest WP and Genesis. Granted, it had been a while since I upgraded, but everything else looks fine!

Here is the site: http://www.jerseyicecreamco.com and I used the Modern Portfolio Theme.

Thanks in advance!

Percy

http://www.jerseyicecreamco.com

Anita
    Participant

Go to Appearance > Header. There should be a setting in there to deactivate it.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

percyb
    Participant

Thanks! But I actually already have “Show header text with your image” deactivated there and in all other obvious places. I even tried making h1 background color, but still can’t get rid of it.

Anita
    Participant

You know… what’s fixed it for others and may work for you is – go back to Header > Appearance and hit the SAVE BUTTON one time. Some people have said if the click Save it works.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

percyb
    Participant

Still there, unfortunately. Thank you though!

Is there any way I could edit the code to eliminate it from appearing altogether?

Anita
    Participant

You can hide it with CSS:

#title {
    display: none;
    }

percyb
    Participant

Ahh perfect, thank you so much!

Anita
    Participant

You’re welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.