Update to 2.0 Broke Formatting to Politica

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Update to 2.0 Broke Formatting to Politica

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mheffner 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mheffner
    Participant

Hi All,

Upgrading to Genesis 2.0 has broken the main section on the home page for this Politica theme. I realize that this is an abandoned community theme however, it was fine before upgrading to 2.0. Can you share some thoughts or solutions on restoring the image border, excerpt formatting, and “Read More” button that broke during the update. I am having a hard time finding the issue with Firebug. Here is a link to what it should look like… http://www.simginsurance.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/politica-screenshot.png

Appreciate any thoughts or help you can provide.

http://www.simginsurance.com/

anitac
    Participant

Since the demo to this community theme is not available for us to look at, you should match up the CSS from the old theme with the new theme. By doing this you should be able to locate the issues. If you are unable to – just revert back to the previous version of Genesis (the one that worked) and it will restore it.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

mheffner
    Participant

Hi Anitac,

Do you mean match up the CSS from Genesis 1.9 to the new Genesis? The child theme did not change but Genesis was upgraded.

Is there an easy way to find old Genesis versions within Studiopress?

Thanks for your thoughts and help.

Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.