Upgrade – Lifestyle Child Theme – Nav / CSS issues

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Upgrade – Lifestyle Child Theme – Nav / CSS issues

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  liftstudios 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

liftstudios
    Participant

I mistakenly upgraded the genisis plugin and in the process lost my navigation and my CSS colors. It reverted back to the original blue and the nav has disappeared. I noticed there is a new feature to select the nav functions however it no longer looks the same. Lifestyle Child Theme

http://www.hardbody.com/news/

Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated and it’s caused me to lose a few hairs tonight.

Thanks!

Susan

I’m looking at your site now, and your navigation is there, and it looks like your CSS colors are there, so it looks like this is resolved?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

liftstudios
    Participant

Yes, I resolved it after completely rebuilding it. Is there as faster way to add sub-navigation than dragging and dropping each one? IE Sub-categories under categories for the nav? It doesn’t appear to be the most user friendly when you have multiple sub-categories.

Thanks

Susan

You can select multiple menu items from the pages selection, but from there, I believe you have to indent them individually.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

liftstudios
    Participant

Thanks.

Ya, a very cumbersome process when you have a number of menus. It would be nice to simply duplicate the structure as it exists within WordPress. Thanks for responding though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Upgrade – Lifestyle Child Theme – Nav / CSS issues’ is closed to new replies.