Upgrade to 1.91 and WordPress 3.5 completely lost Formatting of Outreach

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Upgrade to 1.91 and WordPress 3.5 completely lost Formatting of Outreach

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

waltricky
    Participant

Hello,

After recently upgrading to the new versions of both wordpress and genesis I have lost all original formatting for the outreach theme. I have tried reverting to old versions of WordPress and genesis frameworks. I can’t seem to get the theme to display properly. Any help is greatly appreciated.

http://www.kopenskiheating.com

Brett

anitac
    Participant

To start – Go to Settings > General – make sure that the Website Address and Site Address are the same. Report back.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

waltricky
    Participant

Yes both the Website Address & Site Address are the same and correct.

anitac
    Participant

I am searching the forum. I saw something about this. Let me keep looking.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

I have Outreach without the upgrade. Check your Functions.php file and look to see if you have this at the very top after where PHP starts

/** Start the engine */
    require_once( get_template_directory() . ‘/lib/init.php’ );

/** Child theme (do not remove) */
    define( ‘CHILD_THEME_NAME’, ‘Outreach Theme’ );
    define( ‘CHILD_THEME_URL’, ‘http://www.studiopress.com/themes/outreach ‘ );

anitac
    Participant

I found this Google Cache Version of your website. Looks like you changed the file folder name from Outreach to Outreach 2. You need to change the location to Outreach 2 or vice versa.

http://kopenskiheating.com/wp-content/themes/outreach%202/style.css

waltricky
    Participant

Yes that is in my functions.php as well

anitac
    Participant

Read my last message.

waltricky
    Participant

Thank you for your help! I was worried I was going to be doing some serious re-working. Your knowledge is greatly appreciated.

anitac
    Participant

Glad to see you back up and running. You’re welcome.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Upgrade to 1.91 and WordPress 3.5 completely lost Formatting of Outreach’ is closed to new replies.