Upgrade to 1.92 Agentpress Lost CSS

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Upgrade to 1.92 Agentpress Lost CSS

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  electricbrick 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

danapointhomes
    Participant

Hello,

I recently upgraded to 1.92 from 1.8 aand once I did the agentpress css 2 no longer works. Any thoughts? This has happened on a few of my sites recently and I cant figure out the fix. Please help!!

http://www.luxuryorangecounty.com

all plugins are disabled

http://www.luxuryorangecounty.com

cdils
    Participant

Hi,
    If you made edits directly to style.css in the 1.8 version of AgentPress, they will be lost will when you upgraded the child theme. If you have a backup of 1.8, you can take the style.css file and pull out the customizations you need. Otherwise, you’ll need to re-do them. :/

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

electricbrick
    Participant

OP would’ve had to have upgraded from Genesis Core 1.8 to 1.92, since AgentPress is actually at v2.02, however it is unclear what OP did with the child theme.

@danapointhomes Can you clarify? If you overwrote any custom AgentPress child theme styles in this process, I’m afraid you’ve lost them. You would have had to manually uploaded any new child theme code to your site, as child themes don’t automatically update (unless something has changed that I’m not aware of).

I’ve updated Genesis Core dozens of times without any issues across dozens of sites.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.