Upgraded Genesis and dashboard is gone

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Upgraded Genesis and dashboard is gone

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

alexanderbegg
    Participant

I upgraded my Genesis yesterday on Dow2elite.com

When I used to log in, there was this nice dashboard icon I could click on to access the back end of the website.

Its gone now, the only way I can access it is typing in wp-admin after logging in

I would like that button back please,
    Please  help

anitac
    Participant

Where was the button located? I see your log in area in the bottom left footer and also in the bottom far right, down by the Copyright there is a Log In link.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

alexanderbegg
    Participant

Hi thanks for the prompt reply.

If you can see the image below, the area in red used to always appear on dow2elite the main page, when I was logged in.

larger link here

http://www.dow2elite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/dissapeared.jpg

The login bit is for the forum and site. When I am logged in this does not enable me to access the backend.

anitac
    Participant

So the admin bar used to be at the very top so when you were logged out – you could click and login in. Now it’s gone. Am I understanding your correctly.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

alexanderbegg
    Participant

Yes thats correct.

I have a website in development at the moment called blessed energies.
    I have taken a picture here of the front page while logged in, which has the admin bar at the top.

Dow2elite used to have this, but not anymore.

I have taken a screenshot of the convenient admin bar that has dissapeared on dow2elite , but remains on my other developing website blessed energies.

http://www.dow2elite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/blessed-energies.jpg

anitac
    Participant

Where it’s missing – go to your User Profile and make sure the box is check for the bar to be at the top. Maybe something deactivated it.

alexanderbegg
    Participant

Amazing! Thankyou very much Anita

anitac
    Participant

You’re welcome, glad I could help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Upgraded Genesis and dashboard is gone’ is closed to new replies.