URGENT!! In Need Of Support

Community Forums Forums General Discussion URGENT!! In Need Of Support

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bravomedia
    Participant

We have sent multiple requests to support asking for help to access MyStudiopress using this page:

http://www.studiopress.com/account-assistance

We have not received a single response to date.

We have been a customer [Pro Plus Package] and avid promoter of Studiopress since 2008.

We are starting several new projects that require SP themes.
    Can someone PLEASE help us access our account?

Thank You

Susan

I can’t help you access your account, but if you are a long time member, you should still have access to the old forum. I am not a ProPlus member so I cannot confirm, but I believe there is a section over there specifically for ProPlus members with links to all the StudioPress child themes.

This isn’t a long term solution for you, but it may assist you on getting access to themes until such time as you get access to your account through mystudiopress.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

snakeair
    Participant

Since the change, I have been requesting one on one support through this link. http://my.studiopress.com/help/

Got a response within a few hours each time.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Sorry you have not heard back from us. I just checked and I do not see multiple unanswered requests. It is likely that the requests were responded to but caught in a spam filter. Please whitelist @copyblogger.com and check your spam folder. Thanks.

bravomedia
    Participant

urgggg… that would be it. Thnx Nick. They got caught in a rogue Gmail filter.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Cheers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.