Urgent Mobile Responsive Issue – MOCHA

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Urgent Mobile Responsive Issue – MOCHA

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kelli
    Participant

Hi,

My site looks great on the iPad but when you view it on a mobile, it does not load properly.

Site: SweetnessOfLife.com

View the screenshot from my iPhone here. It looks the same when viewed with Android as well.

Can someone please help ASAP?

Thanks!

-Kelli

http://sweetnessoflife.com

anitac
    Participant

Did you make any adjustments to your media queries in the CSS?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Kelli
    Participant

I did not make any adjustments to the responsive design CSS. I compared it to the original theme file, and everything is the same.

When I load the site on my mobile, it begins to load properly then quickly changes to display incorrectly (as shown in screen shots in the above post).

anitac
    Participant

Did it work at any time at all? Did this just start happening? A lot of your graphics aren’t responsive at all. I looked at your site using my simulator – http://cre8tivediva.com/responsive/?SweetnessOfLife.com and it’s not responsive on any of the screens. When you take a theme and you customize it as you have on your own website – you need to make adjustments to the media queries/responsive design elements so that the customization works correctly. If you didn’t do that, then that’s why you can have these types of issues.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.