URLs for Agentopress

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks URLs for Agentopress

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chikamiku 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

chikamiku
    Participant

Hello There,

Could anyone please let me know how to write the URLs for the following in agentpress? These are the menu bar items in the agentpress demo?

http://www.studiopress.com/demo/agentpress.html

Property Status
    Property Price
    Property Location

Thanks

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  chikamiku.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  chikamiku.

nutsandbolts

Use the Link option and just enter # by itself where the URL would go. That allows the menu items to serve as a placeholder when you want people to use the dropdowns and not the menu items themselves.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

chikamiku
    Participant

Andrea,

Thank you for the quick response. i am sorry for not explaining it properly. I totally understand what you said. However, what should be the URLs for the sub-menus of property status, price, location etc. They could be properties sold, for rent etc.

As a matter of fact, I want to use the theme for creating a hotel directory instead.

Thanks again for the tremendous help.

nutsandbolts

Oops, sorry about that! I totally missed what you were asking.

It looks like those URLs are using the custom post types created by the AgentPress Listings plugin. I don’t know if that’s a bit helpful but those pages are all generated by the plugin from what I can tell.

I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

chikamiku
    Participant

Andrea,

Thank you again for the response. However, the question still remains the same as to how we define the URLs of the sub-menus?

Anyways, thanks.

nutsandbolts

I don’t understand your question. When you create listings with the AgentPress Listing plugin, those URLs will be created automatically using the information entered for each listing.

chikamiku
    Participant

OK. Thanks for pointing out this. Let me check whether I can get them listed the way as the demo version shows.

Regards

anitac
    Participant

Go to Appearance > Menus. You should see a list of taxonomies there. Click them and drag over the ones you want into position on your navigation. When you create the taxonomies they create a menu item.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

chikamiku
    Participant

Anitac,

Thank you so much for the great reply. I was able to fix the issues.

Thanks again and best regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.