Using 1 header image instead of the genesis resp. slider

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Using 1 header image instead of the genesis resp. slider

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nct1 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ws24
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the outreach pro theme and would like to replace the genesis responsive slider on the homepage with 1 static header image.
    Any ideas?

Merci!

ws24
    Participant

I got the answer via support.
    Remove the slider widget from appearance -> widgets and replace this with a text widget (with a link to the header banner image).

nct1

What I find working with the outreach theme (or any child theme) is a another slider called the revolution responsive slider (just google it).
    I use it to add one image. You just have to adjust the settings to 1 image – no loop – in the appropriate area.
    Its paid slider though 19 bucks (I Would have bought it for a 100). Unbelievable amount of settings – layers- – text – floating text -floating anything really- and I find it easy to work with after you read the documentation that comes with it. Its widgetized too so just drag and drop.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.