Using Genesis Featured Page in Metro Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Using Genesis Featured Page in Metro Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hudsonandseine 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just have a quick question of someone could help me please. I am using the Metro Theme and have a genesis featured page on the home page underneath the Sliders in the Home Bottom widget. My issue is that the page is in a bullet format but the bullets are not showing up in the widget. It is just putting the bullets into a paragraph format. How do I change it to show in the bullet format?

You might try David Decker’s Genesis Featured Page Extras plugin instead; it has a lot of options and it’s possible that one of the content settings might work for you better in this case.

I’m having the same issue (a year later). Was anyone able to come up with a solution? Not only is my bulleted list in paragraph format, the hyperlinks I included are showing as plain text. My site is currently showing a “coming soon” page, so I’m sorry not to be able to provide the url. (It’s for what it’s worth.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.