Using My Logo For Heading in Agentpress

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Using My Logo For Heading in Agentpress

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rhaatidp
    Participant

My logo is 717×310 in jpg, I want to use it for my heading on my website.  Each time I do and try to edit it to fix, it is not able to adjust to fit.  Can I get some advise please.   advancedrealtycorp.com.

SoZo

Put it on a transparent canvas that is the dimensions specified in the Header panel and upload that

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

rhaatidp
    Participant

Thanks Zo, but dimension are more square than th 960×125, when I put it on the canvas with the specified dimensions the logo eliminate 2/3 of it.  I want to reduce the size and put it to the left of the header section. I am having a problem reducing it.

SoZo

Reducing what? Your logo? You need to make your logo at most 125px tall and put it on a transparent canvas that is 960x125px unless you edit the dimensions in the custom header function in functions.php. Position it in that canvas the way you want it to appear in the header.

rhaatidp
    Participant

Thanks for your help, I got it done.

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Using My Logo For Heading in Agentpress’ is closed to new replies.