v2.0 Themes

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

francky
    Participant

I would like to BUY the “PRO PLUS PACKAGE” but would like to know WHEN all the themes will go to v2.0 especially NEWS, MAGAZINE and AGENTPRESS Themes. Can we get those themes in November or even December maybe?

Anand Kumar
    Participant

Themes are upgrading gradually and all the mentioned themes (NEWS, MAGAZINE and AGENTPRESS) are already v2.0 or more. All are responsive and recently updated.

However I don’t think all themes will be at v2 or responsive by December 2012.

My two small blogs: NetRival | BlogSynthesis
    unanswerd

Susan Nelson
    Participant

Well, AgentPress is not responsive yet and I’ve heard that it might not be made responsive for a while.

Susan Nelson | Oh, Hello Designs | Twitter | Facebook

francky
    Participant

Actually after seeing the EXECUTIVE Theme in v2.0, I thought all upgrades will have the same touch. I just couldn’t imagine seeing NEWS Theme with a touch of the latest EXECUTIVE Theme.

When possibly will is the next the upgrades for NEWS, AGENTPRESS themes etc?

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

News has recently been updated to 2.1 which is responsive. We do not have any specific release dates and cannot guarantee every theme will be updated to 2.0. I do know they are working on the next version of AgentPress but this might be while.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘v2.0 Themes’ is closed to new replies.