Variations on a page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Variations on a page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shawn54
    Participant

I have “Leadership Team” page using the Agency theme. I have 6 team members, each of whom will appear on a separate page, but I want all the team pages to have “Leadership Team” as the title.  The only problem I see doing this is when I go to find the pages in the dashboard, I’ll have several that will read as “Leadership Team”.  This makes finding a specific person’s page rather difficult. Is there a way to differentiate the pages without having each person’s name as part of the title?

Here’s the site: http://network1consulting.com/development1/leadership-team-david/

Thanks.

AC
    Blocked

What you could do is use this plugin called Genesis Title Toggle. What it does is, removes the Title from the Page itself if you turn that off.

So, you could add Leadership Team at the very top using H2, H3, H3 heading. Then add their name under that and then their information.

Save it as that persons name so you can find it under pages in the dashboard, but that title doesn’t appear on the page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.