video instead of slider in Agency 2?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks video instead of slider in Agency 2?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

docmas
    Participant

Wondering how to put up an mp4 video in the area where the slider would go in Agency 2?  Not sure if it can be done in code or there is a responsive plugin or widget that would do the trick?

Thanks,

Adam

braddalton
    Participant

AgentPress 2 or Agency?

Assuming AgentPress 2, just paste the video embed code into a text widget in the Slider Widget area.

I use the Pro Player plugin for self hosted videos otherwise Vimeo are quite good.

You may need to add support for shortcodes in widgets if you’re not using embed code from Youtube

docmas
    Participant

thanks, that makes sense, assuming same is true for Agency 2.  self host or use youtube, though thinking of switching to S3, open to any good plugin suggestions there.

Adam

holajooja
    Participant

Hi Brad, thanks for the Video Pro Player recommendation.  I’m currently designing a site for a client and he wants only self-uploaded videos to appear.   Is Video Pro Player mobile responsive?

Noel

braddalton
    Participant

Not sure if its mobile responsive but i think you’ll find there’s plenty that are.

Test this one and see if it works http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/responsive-video-embeds/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.