Want to move featured image under the title…

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Want to move featured image under the title…

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rick4him 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rick4him
    Participant

Right now the featured image is showing up above the title. I’d like to get it above the title. Any thoughts?

Here’s a link to my site.

Chris Cree
    Participant

“Right now the featured image is showing up above the title.” = “I’d like to get it above the title.”

What are you asking?

Do you mean the question I already answered for you here? http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-featured-image-to-display-to-left-of-the-blog-title/

If so, can you give someone a half a chance to respond instead of repeating the question?

If not, please be a little more clear.

Also, you can do a little Google searching for some of your questions. Folks around here will help where they can. But bombarding the forum with tons of basic questions, especially ones that can be answered with a quick Google search, is not the kind of first impression you probably want to make.

rick4him
    Participant

No Chris. I want to move the 600width image under the site title (instead of above it) like the question stated.

Not sure how I can be more clear that that.

rick4him
    Participant

bump.

Chris Cree
    Participant

Rick, FWIW, if you reread your original question you will see that you actually stated “above” in both instances, which is why I asked for clarification.

Also please keep in mind that most of us here are volunteers who come here to help fellow Genesis users in and around the busyness in lives because we like to see others get ahead. Since that’s the case, try to remember to apply a little patience when we don’t respond right away.

The easiest way to get what you are going for is to use the Genesis Featured Widget Amplified plugin. With that you can place the featured image below the title.

rick4him
    Participant

I’m patient. Not sure what you’re referring to.

None the less that plug in seems to be working great. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Want to move featured image under the title…’ is closed to new replies.