What are att. tags & categories?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion What are att. tags & categories?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gary Jones 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

karentiede
    Participant

I’m not finding anything on wordpress.org. What is the purpose of these additional tags & categories and how are they used?

thx

Ozzy
    Participant

karentiede
    Participant

Sorry, that’s not what I’m asking. I understand tags and categories. I can’t find any information on what att. tags and att. categories are, and where they are used.

thx

Gary Jones

Where are you seeing these att. tags and att. categories?

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1 and 2.1.1 (all 88 of them!) | @GaryJ

karentiede
    Participant

They appeared as an option when I activated the Media Library Assistant plug in. I can see some reference to the terms in WordPress.org, but nothing about what they actually ARE.

They attach to media files, not posts or pages.

Gary Jones

In which case, they are from the plugin, and I imagine they are taxonomies specifically for organising your attachments, just as you would use standard categories and tags for posts.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1 and 2.1.1 (all 88 of them!) | @GaryJ

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.