What causes Featured images on Home to not be responsive on Iphone

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks What causes Featured images on Home to not be responsive on Iphone

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  computerkitten 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

computerkitten
    Participant

The Featured images on the Home page on the Iphone (320px width) is not shrinking when viewing. Using Metro Pro.
    Website is here:

http://tinyurl.com/n7mgbx9

I thought the featured images would be responsive?

Thanks!

anitac
    Participant

You modified your theme to add in the custom code there. You should add that code to your responsive design area or media queries. When you change your site to customization the way you have, you need to also make the adjustments in the responsive area.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

computerkitten
    Participant

Well I was just talking specifically about the images. I don’t know how to adjust the images sizes in the mobile sections. In other words I don’t know what CSS to apply to the .img… should I be adjusting the width & height to like 50%… or?

Thank you!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.