What do people use for affiliate like incentives? User kickbacks?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion What do people use for affiliate like incentives? User kickbacks?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GJudy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AlexandriaT
    Participant

Hello! I have used StudioPress themes for a long time. I am finally interested in giving my customers “credit” or even paypal payments for referring new customers. Do any of you know the most commonly used/popular/great solutions for this that integrate with StudioPress / WordPress? Any info is appreciated

Susan

StudioPress has an affiliate program.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

AlexandriaT
    Participant

Is that an affiliate program for selling studio press themes? I want one for my site so people can refer and sell my products. Does the studiopress affiliate do that?

Susan

Alexandria – sorry, I misunderstood – that is for selling StudioPress themes.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

GJudy
    Participant

Have you looked into something like ejunkie.com?  It works for digital and ‘real’ products and perhaps services.  I haven’t used it for a product of mine for several years, but I do have an affiliate account that connects to other people/businesses.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.