What now in your opinion is the best SEO plugin?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion What now in your opinion is the best SEO plugin?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  William 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

computerkitten
    Participant

Just curious as to what is considered the best SEO plugin out there these days?  Yes opinion please.  At one time (and maybe still), All In One SEO was it… with Yoast right up there with it.  But anything new and better?

Thanks,
    CK

Marc

computerkitten
    Participant

Okay then Yoast it is…thank you for writing back, appreciate it!
    Thanks,

CK

B2Web
    Participant

I like the Genesis SEO settings.  If I use a different theme/framework, I like All in One SEO … but then I’ve never tried any other SEO plugin.

B2Web: blog, Genesis video tutorials and general WordPress topics.

computerkitten
    Participant

I’ve taken a brief look at Yoast… looks like a lot of “guidance” with the settings… which could be helpful!

CK

William
    Participant

I’ve tried All in One, Platinum and Yoast.  Each one can do the job, but I think Yoast does it best, particularly with the guidance it offers. I much prefer using a plugin than a theme for SEO, since it’s easier to switch themes that way.

SEO Data Transporter can move SEO data from some themes and plugins, but it’s probably best to find one you like and stick with it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.