What themes have been updated to HTML5?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion What themes have been updated to HTML5?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  scoe 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cfb1972
    Participant

In the user area, how do we know which themes have been updated to be compatible with Genesis 2.0 and HTML5 mark-up? Is there any convention of how StudioPress name the themes?

henridelbosque
    Participant

I have this question too.

snakeair
    Participant

Follow the StudioPress blog to know what themes have been updated. The eleven 40 has been updated like mentioned in this blog post already.

http://www.studiopress.com/releases/genesis-framework-20.htm

Also, whatever theme that you is using now, you will see a version number in your appearance themes tab. Login to your downloads section here on studiopress and compare version numbers. I just follow the studiopress blog as they will announce updated themes and new release’s.

I am a pro member so I get all the themes in my download section. lol

StudioPress needs to have another column in downloads section with “last modified” date mentioned so it is easy to know if something has been updated but never announced to the public.

scoe
    Participant

I notice they are adding “Pro” to the names of themes that have been updated.
    eleven40 Pro
    Sixteen Nine Pro

So I am wondering, are they going to release the earlier themes on a non-Pro basis?
    If that is the case, we still need to be prepared to customize and support them, if “we” do that sort of thing.

Just wondering. Any insights?

– scoe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.