Where do I find the hexcodes for background in minimum theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Where do I find the hexcodes for background in minimum theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Schreckgespenster 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Schreckgespenster
    Participant

Hi there,

using the minimum theme now: http://www.anjum.de

Now I wanted to change the background color. First of all I uploaded a background image with 3000 x 3000 px. It is shown on all browser correctly. But not on mobile devices. That’s a big problem for me.

I know that everybody can change the hex code in the style.css but I see so many #fff and #ffffff codes there and I don’t want to do anything wrong. Can you tell me which hex-codes in which area I have to change the background color?

Thanks for help.

Dorian Speed
    Participant

I’m pretty sure, with that theme, that you choose the color via the Dashboard, same place where you upload the background image. There should be settings below the place where you upload the background image that allow you to choose the background color, and that will override what’s in the style.css file.

Bringing websites Up to Speed
    Firebug will light the way to understanding the secrets of the Internet!

Schreckgespenster
    Participant

Now I know what was wrong.

I just uploaded a new image (200 x 200) and set it on “repeat”. I don’t have mobile issues anymore.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.