Where Oh Where Has My Little Blog Gone?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Where Oh Where Has My Little Blog Gone?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MoodyRiviera
    Participant

Hello,

I set up a new WordPress installation…Genesis Framework and Enterprise theme.

I’m fumbling my way through this, and seem to have lost my blog. Fortunately the blog has only a few entries in it so far…just testing it…but now I don’t know where the blog is, and I want to find it.

When I first came to the new site after installing Enterprise, everything was as expected. The first page was the blog page. I created a couple of posts.

Then I went to the Widgets section, and filled in some of the widget areas with text, as I had seen done in a tutorial. This caused the page to change into something that was beginning to look like the Enterprise theme home page.  The blog posts had disappeared, as expected.

This was what I wanted.

I added a few more pages, set up a menu, and then noticed that the blog did not appear as a menu item. And when I look in the Pages section, nothing there says “Blog.”

Can anyone offer a not-too-technical explanation how I might find the blog, and how to get it into my menu once I find it?

The URL is: http://www.brightkidsclub.com.au

Thanks for any help.

SoZo

If you want a page with posts from all categories then create a page and set that page to use the blog page template. That will be your blog. If you want to divide it out into categories just add the categories to your menu.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

MoodyRiviera
    Participant

Thanks, SoZo. That was just what I needed. I really did spend hours looking for how to do that before I posted here…and found no answer until you came along…so I really do appreciate the help.

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Where Oh Where Has My Little Blog Gone?’ is closed to new replies.