Where to find an Agent Press Guru for hire?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Where to find an Agent Press Guru for hire?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

Hello, where can I find an Agent Press freelance guru to help us with the backend of AgentPress. I have found AgentPress’ documentation lacking and would like to find someone to help implement our WordPress website. The owner of the brokerage I consult uses folks in India that are ineffective using the AgentPress theme CSS3. Any suggestion on where to find this person will be appreciated.

lenallen
    Participant

Only “lacking”?

I’m looking for a AgentPress person to help me, too.  Not even sure whether to seek guru on AgentPress or StudioPress, or Genesis.  So much is just not disclosed.    This trial and error approach to inching forward with Agent Press is sapping SO much time!

braddalton
    Participant

I’m happy to provide you a quote based on specific work you would like completed.

Or you may prefer to hire one of the Genesis Developers

AC
    Blocked

I can also help you if you would like to contact me on my website.

OliveBurbank
    Participant

I have used Nick Hempsey –  Studio 412 Design – a Genesis Developer.  He is great – will even provide you a video if you request it.

AC
    Blocked

Ok, since this is resolved, I will close it now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Where to find an Agent Press Guru for hire?’ is closed to new replies.