Where to start?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Where to start?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomN 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TomN

Hi all,

Bit of a strange question, looking for some suggestions or recommendations as I would like to start designing and developing with The Genesis framework. Personally, I prefer designing the visual aspects of a site why my colleague takes charge of the development.

It will be our first time using Genesis and we have a few projects lined up which we would like to action using Genesis, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions about how they approach designing and developing on Genesis.

We thought about purchasing two child themes to play around with and then to design and develop our own from scratch.

Many Thanks,
    Tom

braddalton
    Participant

I use the Pro Plus package as you get access to all the code from 63 themes which is all written to run on Genesis so its easy to mix and match.

These snippets will also come in handy when building a child theme http://my.studiopress.com/snippets/

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

TomN

Thank you Brad, I also had a little look at your site which has some very useful information on.

When it comes to designing the visuals, would you or anyone that you may know start the design off in PS?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.