Where Vision Matters – Using Prose Theme

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback Where Vision Matters – Using Prose Theme

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CoolangattaDev 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CoolangattaDev
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Wanted to add my new site which is using Genesis + Prose Theme. Very easy to setup and the header is a series of 4 images using Appearance -> Header -> Random, a native feature of WordPress. I’ve tried to keep it very clean, simple, minimal.

Props and thanks go to Nick for the Genesis Responsive Header. Any thoughts and feedback is appreciated.

Best,
    Brad

http://wherevisionmatters.com

Susan

Your site is nice and clean – no clutter, which is great! Nice job!

I just used the Genesis Responsive Header for the first time on one of my sites this week – I like it, too.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

CoolangattaDev
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

indika
    Participant

Hey Brad,

I just had a look and your blog is awesome! I recently got Genesis and Prose… still to figure out the design for my blog and looking here for inspiration – and finding it : )

Take care and all the best,

Indika

(U.K.)

CoolangattaDev
    Participant

Hi Indika,

Cheers and thanks for your thoughts. Yes, the Prose theme is a great one to use and a great community behind it to help out. Any questions I am happy to help. Good luck with it and post us your work when you are done. It would be great to see.

Best to you,
    Brad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.