Where's The Old Studiopress Themes?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Where's The Old Studiopress Themes?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sand2silicon 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

byronwells
    Participant

Alright guys

I haven’t used Studiopress for a very long line… The last time once when you had realeased the Revolution Theme version 1.0 and then with that I had access to all of the other themes that were realeased at the same time. Now coming back to Studiopress things have dramtically changed now I am totally confused and lost..

I’m not sure what themes if any I have access to now in the new version of Studiopress? If none how do I get hold of the old ones??

Debra Scott

Did you originally buy the Pro Plus package? If so you have access to any and all themes.

in the upper menu – same line as StudioPress header, rightmost find My StudioPress from there click downloads you will find all themes there as well as links to set up tuts.

At the very bottom is a link to retired themes.

need help with your business or personal website? Contact me at Fat Cat Designs

byronwells
    Participant

Yes I did… But that was years ago… Now when I click on that link there is nothing there.. Under the actual downloads link all I see is the Genesis framework versions, but no child themes as well

Andy
    Participant

I’m having the same problems. There doesn’t seem to be any acknowledgement of the package I bought or my status as a Studiopress customer. I need to upgrade the Agentpress 1.0 theme to the latest version. Do I need to purchase another package?

Debra Scott

No you do not need to repurchase anything. Please use the Contact form for help to activate a new account on this forum. Provide your original purchase details or email address or paypal transaction.

need help with your business or personal website? Contact me at Fat Cat Designs

sand2silicon
    Participant

Weird timing! I don’t know these guys, but same problem. Download panel (http://my.studiopress.com/) is exactly as Byronwells describes it above.

I sent a support request for this about an hour ago. Mine regarded ‘Revolution Pro Business’. Old site is running v1.0, migrating to http://www.dfsw.net and wish to upgrade to the “most recent” version that was available. Whatever you can provide is helpful, not time-sensitive.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.