White Spaces between posts on Prose home page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion White Spaces between posts on Prose home page

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  L00koutM0re 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

L00koutM0re
    Participant

Hello,

I am using Prose theme and  just removed Tags and Categories from the home page underneath every post. This has increased the white spaces between two posts which looks quite odd. How can we reduce the height between two posts to manage white spaces?

braddalton
    Participant

L00koutM0re
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. The URL is http://www.outlookpakistan.com/

Gary Jones

.home #content .entry {
    margin-bottom: 0;
    }

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

L00koutM0re
    Participant

Thanks…it worked.

L00koutM0re
    Participant

Sorry for the above reply. The space between two posts on home page/category and archive page is still the same. I like that space to reduce further or rather remove….

thanks.

braddalton
    Participant

[css]
    #content .entry {
    margin-bottom: 0;
    }
    [/css]

Why is your source code so hard to read?

L00koutM0re
    Participant

@braddalton Thank you it worked. One more thing, how can i put a grey line (1px) right at the bottom of post on home page when it ends. Sort of divider.

And sorry i couldn’t get what you meant by “Why is your source code so hard to read?” because i haven’t done anything different with any configuration.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.