Widen sidebar on Humphrey child theme?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Widen sidebar on Humphrey child theme?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Len 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ohmichea
    Participant

Hello

I would like to widen my sidebar to support a 300×250 image.  I am using the humphrey child theme.  Can you please tell me how to widen it to 300?   I wouldnt mind if the whole page was wider either.

the site url is http://www.guide2free.com

Thanks in advance

SoZo

There are several elements that you will need to edit. I recommend installing the Firebug add on for Firefox or using Chrome’s Firebug Lite which will enable you to right click on any element to inspect it and determine the associated style rules or the selectors required to create new style rules. Also take a look at the visual markup guide to understand the underlying structure of genesis.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Len
    Participant

Hi ohmichea,

Actually I have pulled that theme out of retirement and have been working on bringing it up to current Genesis standards. It will be mobile responsive and have a wider layout. If you can hang in for a few more days. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.