Widget Area Font Size

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Widget Area Font Size

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pinky 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

BennettGlobal
    Participant

My site is bgemagazine.com…I have created a page template called “ENTERTAINMENT” which is in my secondary navigation menu.  The “ENTERTAINMENT” page template is the same as my HOME page including my use of widgets and their placement on the page.   On my home page, if you scroll down to the bottom of the HOME PAGE under ‘Travel News”  (Bottom widget area) you see photos on the left with a description on the right.  The font size is exactly what I want.

Now when you click on the ENTERTAINMENT page and scroll down to the bottom under “FEATURED SPORTS AND EVENTS” you’ll notice the font size of those descriptions are larger than those on my HOME PAGE.  I have used the exact same Genesis widget for both sections.  Can someone tell me how to fix the font size in that bottom widget on the ENTERTAINMENT page to match my home page.

Thanks,

Michael

Pinky
    Participant

Hi Michael

The css for your home page is specifically for your  home page.

If you want the same code JUST for the bottom section of your entertainment page try this in your style.css:

<code>

.entertainment-bottom p {
    font-size: 13px;
    line-height: 20px;
    }

.entertainment-bottom h2,
    .entertainment-bottom h2 a,
    .entertainment-bottom h2 a:visited {
    font-size: 20px;
    line-height: 24px;
    }

</code>

good luck!

cheers

Pinky

cheers

Pinky

BennettGlobal
    Participant

Pinky,

Thank you, it worked like a charm…I spent 20 minutes looking in my home page CSS and couldn’t find they code I was looking for.  I guess my eyes are tired.

Thanks Again,

Michael

Pinky
    Participant

No worries Michael

If you are using Chrome – just hit f12 to view the code and you can play around in there to get what you need…  it even makes me look good bahaha

cheers

Pinky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.