Widget areas are combining

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Widget areas are combining

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Baumann 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

billmcq
    Participant

I added widget areas to the goinggreen theme home page.  On the left side of homepage half down, the “Give Us your Feedback” seal as well as the testimonial underneath it are actually two different widgets in the same widget area, but they are combining together.  Although it doesn’t look bad actually because they are related to each other,  I need to fix it.   I do not see any extra div or anything,  so I am thinking I need to do a clear somewhere, but I am not finding whats causing these widget areas to combine.  It does not matter what widgets I use either, so it is in my css, not a plugin’s.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Link

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

You mean you want 2 separate green boxes instead of 2 widgets in one green box?

If so you need to move the styling of home-feature-sidebar to home-feature-sidebar .widget.

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.