Widgets not working on AgentPress

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Widgets not working on AgentPress

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MADianito

Hola, im having problems lately with AgentPress suddenly the widgets area its impossible to modify, i can’t make the drop down menus inside the widget (backend) area to work at all! I updated everything from Genesis to plugins to see if this had anything to do with it, but i cannot get to make them work again….

Im kind of new to the whole Genesis platform, this is a website of a client who previously hired someone else to design their website, I am just managing content now! But i cannot make widgets to work!! please help! :(

(if you check the url, the section i want to modify is on the upper right corner “Our Team” i need to delete some people ad place new members!)

http://www.piscesrealestate.com

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

To edit “Our Team”, go to widgets section in WordPress Dashboard and look for custom menu name address “header right” section. Then go to menu section and edit that specific menu.

Ideally, you should able to edit widget contents from widgets area in WordPress Dashboard. However, if something is manually coded – you may have edit those specific files. Can you specify which widget is causing problem as far editing goes?

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

MADianito

Hi Davinder, and thanks for your reply! Well i do know thats the way im supposed to edit them, problem is none of the widgets are working (in a very weird way) for example in the “header right” button or widget box that i have in my widget screen, when i click on it, i cannot even get a dropdown menu from it, or to edit any of the “our team” names, it is impossible to get the dropdown menu which will allow me to edit those fields… wish i could post a screen shot here to explain me better…

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Try disabling all installed plugins and then check for this issue.

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.