Winning Agent Plugins

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Winning Agent Plugins

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GJudy 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GJudy
    Participant

I’m working with a sandbox site using Winning Agent. Is there a real estate plugin that I am missing? I can’t make my Home Listings ‘sidebar’ are look like the demo. Edited. This sidebar has the three homes with a fading text. Looks a bit like a slider. I have Soliloquy. Would that work?

Thank you. I’m enjoying working with this theme!

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  GJudy.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  GJudy.
    http://pristine.wordpresswhisperer.com/

AC
    Blocked

Have you followed the instructions in your my.studiopress.com download area? By the way, I have a free real estate theme I launched last month also named Pristine.

GJudy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

GJudy
    Participant

Thank you, AnitaC! The lights came on in my head today and I was able to get the Agent Press Listing plugin to work in the widget bar that was giving me trouble.

I have downloaded your Pristine theme and will be working on getting familiar with it as well. I had it first — your generosity was the inspiration for this test subdomain. I’m reluctant to use themes on new installations which are in the update queue because the changes make more hurdles to jump. I’m a card carrying couch potato — I don’t do hurdles!

Have a wonderful day and thank you again for all of your help.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  GJudy.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  GJudy.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.