WooCommerce-Metric: Home page layout issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks WooCommerce-Metric: Home page layout issue

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mished
    Participant

I’m using WooCommerce on a Metric theme.  Genesis Connect for WooCommerce is installed and activated.

Everything works fine except for the home page – see http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8940/woocommercemetriclayout.jpg.

I have tried tweaking the functions.php file (see http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-version-2-genesis-connect-for-woocommerce/) but no go.

How do I fix this?

My site is not live yet.  I will provide login credentials, if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

AC
    Blocked

Please make your site open and you can add the link in here but mark the box private and I can take a look. No one else will see the link except me and a moderator.

mished
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

AC
    Blocked

The WooCommerce evidently didn’t include a Home Page layout so you will need to edit the Home Page CSS to accommodate that. When looking at it with Firebug if I set it at 960px, it fixes it. So try that.

mished
    Participant

Sorry, I’m not a coder so don’t know how to translate your statement into specific tasks.

The Metric CSS already show width as 960px.

How do I “.. edit the Home Page CSS”?

AC
    Blocked

You need to edit the Style.css file.

AC
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.

mished
    Participant

Instead of fiddling with the files, fixing the layout of the homepage, I created a redirect from the homepage to the SHOP page. This meets my requirement.

AC
    Blocked

Okay, glad you worked it out. I will close this thread now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WooCommerce-Metric: Home page layout issue’ is closed to new replies.