WP PageNavi plugin, only first page of posts showing

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks WP PageNavi plugin, only first page of posts showing

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elaine Griffin 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Hello,
    For some reason only the first page of posts will show on this site, even when navigating to older posts, only first page of posts return.
    The client had been using WP PageNavi and this started happening. She deactivated and deleted it, and I checked the files in her cPanel, and there isn’t anything left behind.
    Deactivating the rest of her plugins did nothing either.
    She is using the Bee Crafty child theme.
    I’m not sure where to go from here!
    Thanks!
    Elaine

http://www.saycheeseandwine.com

anitac
    Participant

Is she using a static home page?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Well, here is the weird thing. For some reason (and somehow) she has her posts set to display on the static home page. When I switched that off, her home page was an actual static page.

anitac
    Participant

So now…. is her home page still static or is it widget driven?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

No widgets. Her home page div class=”homepage” and then within a div class “homepage-gallery” her latest posts are displayed as images in a grid, each with it’s own div class.

anitac
    Participant

Is she using a custom template?

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Nope, the only customization she did was within dashboard -> appearance. No style, functions, templates, etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.