Wrong Image for Post Reflected on Blog Page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Wrong Image for Post Reflected on Blog Page

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dale Fletcher
    Participant

I am using the Genesis child theme.

The post I made today, Roots of Bitterness and Your Health is now reflected at the top of the Blog page.

The issue is that the image on the Blog page associated with the actual post is not an image I used in the post.

Can someone help me understand why this has happened and how to fix it an prevent it from happening in the future?

This may be related to a problem I experienced with another post – Southern Obesity Summit I used an image in this post, but no image appears on the blog page where that post appears.

Thanks!

http://www.faithandhealthconnection.org/blog/

Dale Fletcher
    Participant

Sorry, I made a mistake. My blog uses the Metro Child theme.

Anita
    Participant

Hi Dale, in your first example, did you place an image using the Featured Image on the right of the edit screen?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Dale Fletcher
    Participant

Nope!

Dale Fletcher
    Participant

Wondering if this person’s post explains it – http://www.kismetwebdesign.com/wordpress-wrong-image-on-blog-page/

The thing is, I do not even remember uploading the image (wrong) into the media area.

Dale Fletcher
    Participant

the post above, I think, explains part one of the issue. I deleted the image that had a similar name, and the post now pulls an image that is used in the post.

I could still use some help resolving the other issue.

This post’s image does not appear on the blog page.

I have the same issue with another recent post.

Thanks!

Anita
    Participant

The Archive pages work from the Featured Image. If you don’t have a featured image in there, it will not render. Put a featured image on the one that doesn’t show up and it should appear.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.