@Brain - FYI, I reset my my.studiopress.com password (/wp-login.php) and got logged in this morning... so "we CAN login to my.sp.com). I did this because I got a "Welcome to StudioPress" email:
Thank you for trusting StudioPress to give you the tools you'll need to build an amazing WordPress website.
Now, to get to your theme download(s) and one-on-one customer support if you need it, just follow these steps:
1. Go to https://my.studiopress.com/
2. Log in with the username and password you chose at purchase
3. Click the "Downloads" tab to download your theme(s)
4. Explore the rest of https://my.studiopress.com/ for any questions you might have
5. For support with this theme, please visit http://appfinite.com/forums.
We're looking forward to seeing what you build with StudioPress!
Guessing that came in because months ago I bought a community/marketplace theme...
Hello World... Brian - The seperate user/pass things probably needs some explanation somewhere it was confusing to first have to setup a new p/w for my.studiopress.com and then 5 seconds later get asked to login to the forums only to find niether my old forum user/pass nor the user/pass I JUST created on my.studiopress.com worked... I get why, just might need to advise people to make the switch less problematic.
Subscribe to get early access to new themes, discounts and brief updates about what's new with StudioPress!