You are here: Home
@Brain – FYI, I reset my my.studiopress.com password (/wp-login.php) and got logged in this morning… so “we CAN login to my.sp.com). I did this because I got a “Welcome to StudioPress” email:
Thank you for trusting StudioPress to give you the tools you’ll need to build an amazing WordPress website.
Now, to get to your theme download(s) and one-on-one customer support if you need it, just follow these steps:
1. Go to https://my.studiopress.com/
2. Log in with the username and password you chose at purchase
3. Click the “Downloads” tab to download your theme(s)
4. Explore the rest of https://my.studiopress.com/ for any questions you might have
5. For support with this theme, please visit http://appfinite.com/forums.
We’re looking forward to seeing what you build with StudioPress!
Guessing that came in because months ago I bought a community/marketplace theme…
Hello World… Brian – The seperate user/pass things probably needs some explanation somewhere it was confusing to first have to setup a new p/w for my.studiopress.com and then 5 seconds later get asked to login to the forums only to find niether my old forum user/pass nor the user/pass I JUST created on my.studiopress.com worked… I get why, just might need to advise people to make the switch less problematic.
Are you a blogger, web designer, developer, or website owner looking to generate more income?