Forum Replies Created
June 25, 2014 at 10:41 pm in reply to: Genesis Responsive Slider: How can I exclude slider category from blog page? #111585June 25, 2014 at 10:39 pm in reply to: Genesis Responsive Slider: How can I exclude slider category from blog page? #111584
I don’t know what media queries is Brad, but still experiencing this same view on my phone. I’ve refreshed and it’s showing all other up to date changes on the site, but still has this reference to Genesis Framework instead of the logo. It shows up fine on my tablet and on the computer browsers, just not on my phone.
Yes, I’ve done exactly the same. Haven’t edited css at all. Just uploaded the image at that size as the logo.png. So I can’t figure out why the logo is not resizing for phone or tablet. Rest of the site does.
This is what I see on the phone:
It’s never showed on my phone Davinder, and no, I’ve not coded it to do that. Very strange.
I’ve refreshed (don’t know how to delete internet history on my phone) but it’s still showing that way. I had the same problem with another site I was working on last week.
No, I haven’t had a response here. I have through the support system and they said I didn’t have the images at the right size with a white border so I’m going to redo the images. But I’m fairly sure that isn’t the reason.
I’m still getting an error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or ‘$’ in /clientdata/www/au/p/publicspeaking.com.au/blog/wp-content/themes/executive-pro/functions.php on line 224
This reply has been marked as private.
That didn’t work at all. I’ve now changed the theme for the client who wanted one that was mobile responsive and tried this code for that theme too (Executive Pro) but it definitely didn’t work and came up with error codes as mentioned above.
Finally sorted. Got the Genesis people to have a look. Turned out that Genesis hadn’t updated from 1.8.2. to 2.0.2 and the Pro themes need to have Genesis 2.0+ I didn’t get notification that Genesis needed updating on this particular site so deleted it and uploaded a fresh copy and that part of the site is now working.