This plugin allows you to seamlessly integrate WooCommerce with the Genesis Framework and Genesis child themes.
The Genesis Connect for WooCommerce plugin is hosted at the WordPress Plugins directory. You can download it there.
1) Upload the entire genesis-connect-for-woocommerce folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2) DO NOT change the name of the genesis-connect-for-woocommerce folder
3) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4) Add this code to your Genesis child theme’s functions.php file: add_theme_support( ‘genesis-connect-woocommerce’ );
5) That’s it. Navigate to your shop pages and you should see the new templates in action.
Note: You must have a Genesis child theme activated, and WooCommerce installed and activated, before installing and activating this plugin.
This plugin replaces WooCommerce’s built-in shop templates with its own Genesis-ready versions, specifically the single-product.php, archive-product.php and taxonomy.php templates needed to display the single product page, the main shop page, and Product Category and Product Tag archive pages.