The Simple Menus plugin allows you to assign WordPress navigation menus to the secondary navigation menu within the Genesis Theme Framework on a per post, per page, or per tag/category archive basis.
The Genesis Menus plugin is hosted at the WordPress Plugins directory. You can download it there. The per post, page, category or tag setting overrides whatever menu setting you have in your Genesis Theme setting. It does require that you have your Secondary Navigation enabled in your Genesis Theme Settings.
1) Upload the entire genesis-simple-menus folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2) DO NOT change the name of the genesis-simple-menus folder
3) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4) Create any new menus you need with the WordPress menus feature
5) Choose the menu you want to display by choosing it from the drop-down menu in the post/page or category/tag edit screen.