Any suggestions for user interface?
I am developing a website that will have a total universe of about 300 court cases.
I am trying to decide how to structure the user interface so that people can easily access the court cases.
Typically, court cases are organized/indexed by:
* Name of the FIRST PARTY listed in the lawsuit
* Name of JUDGE(s) that authored the opinion
* Date decision was published
* Issues involved (i.e. tags)
* Jurisdiction or Court publishing the decision (i.e. Supreme Court, 10th Circuit)
Does anyone have any suggestions, thoughts or comments on how to do this?
Yes, I can generate an alphabetized list of the NAMES - but it will be a really looooong page with 300 court cases.
Links to other websites as examples, personal war stories, or other insight would certainly be appreciated.
Thank-you in advance for your help.