I would appreciate any help regarding my home page thumbnails. I have always overcome this issue previously on several sites but this one has me scratching my head.
The site: http://magazine.billyprice.net/
I have done the following:
- Tried custom fields with "thumb", "Thumb", "Thumbnail", and "thumbnail" -- none have worked
- I have checked to make sure my permissions are okay at 777 and then tried 755
- I have used full URL of the image.
- I have used the shortened URL beginning with /wp-content
- I have deleted the post and created a new post.
- The only thing based on looking at other posts on the forum is I do not see a Timthumb file on my server, should this be required.
- I am using Wordpress 2.9.2
- My theme: Streamline Child Theme 1.0; Genesis 1.1
I would be glad to give access to the site if you would like.
Thank you for any help you can provide.