||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Guess what? fcg images not loading
Ok. I've spent about 2 hours doing the following...
1. Activated the fcg plug in
2. Created a 'featured' category
3. Set my fcg settings 588 - 351 - 80 - featured - 3
4. Created 3 posts under the featured category
5. Created custom field 'articleimg' for all 3 posts
6. Input paths to proper images
All I get is a black screen. The text works fine except for one of the three articles in which [caption id="attachment_6" align="alignright" follows the text.
Here's what I'm running...
IE7 and Firefox3 (fcg doesn't work in either browser)
Here's what I've tried to fix the problem, none of which worked...
1. Changed image types (.jpg and .png) and paths
2. Changed category name from 'featured' to 'new' under fcg settings. I then changed the category of each post to 'new' as well. Still did not work.
3. Checked multiple browsers
here's the link: http://www.vmatc.com any help would be GREATLY appreciated. thanks
almost forgot...the only plugin i've activated is breadcrumbs...i deactivated it and fcg still did not work
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Images not loading||walidmrealtor||General Discussion||3||02-26-2010 09:25 AM|
|FCG plugin is not loading images.||LisaMarie||General Discussion||5||01-07-2010 06:49 PM|
|Suprise FCG images not loading||bob-e||General Discussion||4||11-11-2008 10:21 AM|
|Images not loading -- all I see is black box and loading bar||jwenell||General Discussion||6||11-09-2008 10:10 AM|