||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Process of Adding Listings
I have already created my categories for price, city, bedroom, featured.
So, I would like to confirm that I am adding listings correctly.
My site is: http://www.re-condolistings.com
Here are the steps I follow:
1. click add new post
2. give title to post (this then determines the permalink -- url )
3. insert image and content in the editor -- PLEASE ADVISE RECOMMENDED SIZE FOR THIS IMAGE.
4. from the single post template select drop option: 'property listing'
5. fill in the general property information
6. fill in the property details
7. add tags
8. select appropriate categories
9. I do not know how to use or what property photos is for so I leave that alone. PLEASE ADVISE ON THIS?
10. I do not know how to use custom fields so I leave that alone.
from the "How to Implement Custom Field Images on the Homepage" tutorial, I think this is where I insert the images so that the home page will look like it does in the demo.
How do I know or where do I get the information to place in the VALUE FIELD of the custom fields?
The article image, what is the recommended size?
The thumbnail image, what is the recommended size?
I look forward to your answers and thanks in advance,
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Adding Drop Down List In Write Panel For Listings||smcintyre||General Discussion||19||03-09-2010 02:55 PM|
|Adding more than 6 photos to property listings||CoachB||General Discussion||1||10-08-2009 08:09 PM|
|Theme update process||johnmaar||General Discussion||1||02-20-2009 01:24 PM|