Plugin messing up page display
I have a problem I haven't figured out yet.
I set the plugin up according to the directions. The plugin itself displays fine, I can go through the other items, click on them, it does its thing.
On my home page of my site/blog for example I have a static page with some simple text content. When I activate this plugin, it displays all the posts from the category I'm pulling for the plugin (portfolio category), instead of my content. It does this on every page I try going to. You see the original text that's supposed to be there and a second later all the posts overlap/replace it (once the plugin loads the first post).
Really would like to get this working, I built my custom theme around using this for the header to display portfolio pieces.