First of all, it simply couldn't be done without some of the developers here at these forums!
Even though workable, some of the code -mainly done by yours truly- is still quite awefull. (meaning, functions rewritten, without the use of filters)
Still I'd love to hear any suggestions
Some minor comments:
- Let's mention again most of the code is quite rubbish
- I'm using a somewhat modified version of Yoast's WordPress SEO to clean up the RSD, WLW and index relation links
- It's a content-sidebar layout only
- As I'll mainly use this as a CMS I don't use pingbacks or trackbacks. No optimizations there.
- It doesn't support footer widget areas
- It doesn't support custom headers or custom backgrounds as I prefer to do this using CSS (and media queries)
- It's using phpBB3 smilies
- It's using font-face Open-Sans (English) (Apache license)
- A halfway done dutch language pack is included
- The comment headings still need some work
- Have I mentioned most of the code was quite rubbish? (the CSS used is pretty neat though)
and, some more about it here http://www.studiopress.com/support/s...ad.php?t=72823