On this week’s episode, we’re joined by Brian and Jennifer Bourn of Bourn Creative. They are a vibrant, creative studio that delivers purpose driven design and engaging experiences for businesses who want to stand out and step into the spotlight.
Brian and Jennifer love challenges and deadlines, and are brand building, WordPress wielding, Lego playing nerds dedicated to creating beautiful, flexible, powerful platforms for rapidly growing businesses.
In this 38-minute episode Jennifer Bourn, Brian Bourn, and I discuss:
- The founding of Bourn Creative
- Using Genesis within a Creative Agency
- Choosing a business size that fits your lifestyle
- Tips for maintaining a consistent workflow from home
- Creating a work/life balance that revolves around family
- The importance of scheduling and client communication
- Building a profit margin into your client services
- Creating partnerships to create recurring revenue streams
- Evaluating expenses on a consistent basis