2 Different Themes Within a Genesis Install?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion 2 Different Themes Within a Genesis Install?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pkazmercyk 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pkazmercyk
    Participant

This may well be a silly question, but it’s been a long, long day. I currently have a very nice Genesis install using the Platinum theme for my company’s website. I’d like to create a completely separate part of my site to feature some of my personal work. I’d like this separate section to have a completely separate theme. I’d prefer to have it have it’s own sub-directory (xyz.com/me) or perhaps a subdomain (me.xyz.com)–that’s not critical. Anyway, do I do a complete WordPress install into that subdirectory and run a new instance of Genesis from within there? Or, is my tired brain not seeing the forest for the trees? Thanks so much in advance.

pkazmercyk
    Participant

OK. I answered my own question by searching it. Will do a separate WP install into my sub-directory.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘2 Different Themes Within a Genesis Install?’ is closed to new replies.