A new site, dutchreview.com, with magazine genesis!

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback A new site, dutchreview.com, with magazine genesis!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Abuzer 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Abuzer
    Participant

After some months work of getting introduced to wordpress, hosting and genesis magezine theme. I’m finally getting there where I want to be, I present, with moderate pride: http://www.dutchreview.com

It’s a site focused at expats in the Netherlands, international interest for things Dutch and Dutchies who just like our angle our readings in English. Hope it will work, currently getting ready for a bit of a publicized launch. Also still looking for writers and other contributors. What do you think?
    Where I’m most worried about is it’s design, although it’s not persé ugly, I still need some more touches to make it look more elegant and smooth, more professional. If anybody has some tips, pointers or constructive criticism I would love to hear that!

(Also still looking for an easy fix regarding getting featured images sized correctly easily, that has been a pain in the you know what)

zeekstern
    Participant

Can’t get to it. Your hosting company says that you messed up:))

Abuzer
    Participant

It should be okay, tried at home from different browsers and pc’s. But it has been giving me (for the first time ever) some connection problems today. Try again? :)

citidm
    Participant

Site looks good. What slider do you use?

Abuzer
    Participant

Regular genesis slider, actually still looking for something to make it more fancy/ pro-like

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.