Add a border around images

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Add a border around images

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

nicole2013
    Participant

I have created a table and given it a css class (no-link).
    I would like to create a border around all images in this table and also remove the underline on the links.
    Any help will be much appreciated.

http://www.rewardcharts4kids.com/parenting-parenting-advice-and-parenting-tips/

anitac
    Participant

It would be a lot easier to assist you it you have a page/post to share with the table of images placed on it. Can you provide that?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

nicole2013
    Participant

I added the link. I am not sure why it isn’t showing.

http://www.rewardcharts4kids.com/parenting-parenting-advice-and-parenting-tips/

anitac
    Participant

Are you talking about the thumbnail images on the left? If so I thought the was the secondary. I don’t see a class assigned to those images. You should assign a class to use with those images. Then code like this. Say your class is ImageBorder, you could do it this way:

.ImageBorder {
    border-width: 1px;
    border-color: Black;
    }

… or you could add it this way:

.ImageBorder {
    border: 1px solid black;
    }

Do you want the underline gone from all LINKS or just a specific set of links?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

nicole2013
    Participant

Thanks for your help.

I want the underline gone from the text next to the images (i.e. the lists to the right of the images)

anitac
    Participant

Look for this in your style sheet. Change the word underline to none.

#content a {
    text-decoration: underline;
    }

nicole2013
    Participant

Is there a way to do this only for a list? I would like to keep the underline on the other links in the content?

anitac
    Participant

Try this:

.no-link a {
    text-decoration: none !important;
    }

nicole2013
    Participant

It worked! Thanks so much!

anitac
    Participant

You’re welcome.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Add a border around images’ is closed to new replies.